Thread: Eley Wasps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    I was lucky to be given some a while back, my Webley Falcon loves them but eventually I've got to find an affordable replacement as the new ones aren't the same and NOS is not always easy to get or cheap.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

I've still got 1/2 a tin of old wasps, my airsporters shoot ftt better. My mercury seems to do best with RWS super H point. Regards Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

i liked wasps a lot

I've still got some Wasps. Did some chronoing with my standard BSA Mercury Challenger a month or two ago. 11.6 with Daystate Soverign, 11.2 with AA field and 13.2 with Wasps! They've probably got the weight wrong!
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Wasps should be about 14. odd grains ball park in weight, so i recall.

Quote Originally Posted by bootneckbob View Post
    I've still got some Wasps. Did some chronoing with my standard BSA Mercury Challenger a month or two ago. 11.6 with Daystate Soverign, 11.2 with AA field and 13.2 with Wasps! They've probably got the weight wrong!
    I would check it properly by weighing the pellets etc. Wasps are lighter than the other two and will likely give a higher m.e. They do in my mercury s but it doesn't come close to being hot.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer