Thread: Hege Siber A Lussane .33

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had one in .33 calibre and yes, 9 grains of Swiss 1, .330 swaged LRB and a 3/4" x 012" Patch. I used a Greathead .32 Cal Loading rod as my go-to wooden loading rod was too thick. As I recall it was VERY accurate. My best was 96/100. It was in a MLAGB competition so I don't have the target sadly.
    I tried 8.5 grains but I was told they have a counter-bored breech which is designed for 9 grains, mine came without original paperwork so I can't confirm this however. I sold it because I prefer Underhammers.

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    After months of other stuff to do I finally got to give the Hege Siber a go this morning. Im well pleased, .33 ball & 10 thou patch worked well
    I used wonderlube & it was relatively easy to load & didnt seem to cake up with much fouling.
    The powder i have was old, very old, & slightly too coarse but it shot well. Ignition is very fast indeed. Trigger is superb & recoil a gentle push.
    Group sizes are more accurately sized as "patterns" but that was down to me as a beginner so i cant blame the pistol, I did get some in the black so was happy with that for a start.
    Theres another one of these pistols in Holts sealed bid auction if anyone wants one. Absolutely cracking pistols.
    Last edited by keith66; 20-07-2024 at 07:19 PM.