Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2024 - Round 3 @ Buxted

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Exclamation Sussex Interclub HFT 2024 - Round 3 @ Buxted

Hi All

SIHFT 2024 Round 3 is nearly upon us. Sunday 16th June sees us gather at Buxted, pretty much all to the usual format.

The competition is open to all safe shooters of sub 12lb ft air rifles who are members of the hosting clubs (Buxted, Ford, Horsham, MVAC & Mile Oak), plus any member of Iden Fern, MAD and Bisley.

Other individuals will also be welcomed; all we ask is for a brief heads up that you would like to join us by popping a reply here or, should you prefer, a PM to me.

The competition is scheduled to start at 10:00, immediately following the safety briefing. As you know, you must be at the Safety Brief (and listening rather than chatting!) if you wish to enter the comp.

Booking in will commence around 08:30 and the event will have catering, care of our on site catering which is under new management. Darren’s grub will keep you fed and watered.

Please remember that if you wish to partner a specific person or persons (max 3, including you), do not leave booking in too late so that we are more likely to be able to ensure a suitable peg is available.

Please drive slowly (walking pace) through the farm and park sensibly not blocking stables, etc.

It's highly likely that you all know where we are but if you don’t PM me and I will get a what3words to you.

See you all there

🙂
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Exclamation V important update

Important notice relating to parking at Buxted this Sunday (16th June)

The farmer has asked for everyone please to use the top entrance to the farm off Pound Lane, rather than Barn Lane. The What3Words address is filer.conceals.withdrew HERE

Or for those who prefer using Google maps, you need THIS link.

Please park on the track, with two wheels on the lane two off.

Parking in front of the woods is reserved for course setters, catering & organisers only

Thanks in advance

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member