Thread: Wanted HW55, HW55M, HW55MM, HW55T

Wanted HW55, HW55M, HW55MM, HW55T

I am looking to add a nice HW55 to my collection - and to use it in our new East Lancs Bell Target League .

A nice clean example would be good, but I am also willing to consider one that needs repairing or restoring as well so I have one to shoot and refer to as I restore or repair the other one.

Please send me a PM with any details or pictures of anything you may have to sell.

I may also have something I could px from my collection if that is more tempting than cash - if so, let me know what would interest you.(cash either way).
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hw55t

Hi i have an absolutley mint 55t that i would be interested in selling,or exchange for a really nice improved model `d`(must be really good)
    I am looking for 350 pounds for the gun,may sound high however,it is almost new,and i doubt you could find better.If you are interseted send me a pm and i will send you some pics.

Cheers Phill

Thanks - I have really wanted to find a good HW55T so I will take it!

PM sent - please send bank details and pictures.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.