Had it delivered to day. On first look the build reminds me of a russian or german camera, they look good do their job and feel sturdy.
The finish is quite good, not smooth but a good even colour.
The optics seem quite bright and the side wheel focus is either in or out, no half way as with end paralax scopes. The turrets are big as well, plenty of room to stick your own bits of paper on. The turrets move easily, with positive clicks, but i'm not sure if they will hold their setting after being put in and out of a gun case. The clicks are quite wide apart, and can be set between clicks, i'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.
The side focus wheel although being only slighty larger than the other turrets, has the numbers in yards well spaced out, if they turn out to be accurate, it will be possible to judge the yards between the 30-40-50 marks fairly easily
The main thing i'm dissapointed with, is on the box is says the scope pots can be reset to zero after zeroing in, i'd assumed that the turrets would unlock in some way, then turn the pot to zero without moving the reticules and then lock up again, This doesn't happen, there is no way to release the pots, there is a big screw on top but it looks like it holds the pot on. I spoke to uttings they don't know, and are going to contact BSA for me.
Zeroing in was straight forward, plenty of turns on both turrets.
Compared to my 6x24.56 nikko the scope is not as big or as heavy
On the whole it looks worth its money, and i'm pleased with it