Well I read all the hype about these scopes and it made me bite the bullet and go out and get one. I got the 4-16x50 Viper. I fitted it to my S400 today with a set of mounts that I bought seperate as the ones that come with it are slightly to big for the scope rails, Gary even offered to have them sorted for me and loan me a pair while they were away, excellent customer service. Anyway, first impressions are wow there is a lot going on, but now I have fitted it to my rifle and been out with it today I must admit I think it's the perfect hunting combo. The scopes image is very clear and the reticule is great, it's pin sharp. I have heard all the HFT boys going on about the scope just snapping in to focus and always wondered what they were on about now I know the scope does just this at the set distances on the side focus ring. The scope itself looks very well made. I zeroed the scope in today in around 20 shots the 1/8 adjustment is very fine and there are positive clicks from the locking turrets which work great as well I must admit. The metal scope covers are quite good better than the plastic ones I have on my other scopes. All in all the complete package is very good and I can't fault the customer service, this scope has definitely pushed me in to having a bash at a HFT event some time this year. Well recommended piece of kit.