Thread: webley versus bsa?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

webley versus bsa?

just curious as to mems opinion on the comparison between the airsporter against the wbley mk3,its immaterial to me as i love both and have 2 exmpls
    of the airsporter and now a mk3 which is in serious need of tlc.but when my mates get together for a few bevies i always bring this old chestnut up as i have 2 mates in particuler who bite when one or tother makes a critical comment on the others pride and joy .one says "o yes the build quality of th web is far superior, built to last and chunky looks to boot"
    then the other comes back with"o your joking the airsporter has classic lines and shoots better and a wide choice of versions exported wourld wide and so on,i slink back into the shadows and make the odd comment if one looks to be gaining an advantage.if pushed i have a slight inclination towards the bsa as it looks by far the most attractive of these old designs and still looks the part ,even mrs red bob came out with an admireing comment when she noticed the airsporter sitting on the rack.this one could run and run i know, just out of interest my newly aquired web mk3 is num46361 any ideas age wise bob.
    Last edited by red bob; 19-04-2007 at 09:51 PM.