I got a TX200HC today, courtesy of a swap with a BBS member ( Falcon User - Ollie - very sound bloke to deal with for the record )

My shooting has gone to hell over the past couple of years courtesy of PCP's which don't punish poor technique or laziness with follow-through. I decided it was about time I got back to basics and had a recoiling gun again.

I put an old Swarovski 4X38 on the TX and had a session with it earlier this evening. What an excellent tool the TX is - built like a tank, nicely styled and incredibly accurate. Not that I'm getting good groups yet, but it's obvious that if I persevere and practise then it will do the business. Ollie hadn't even put a full tin of pellets through it he said, but even so it's got a well smooth firing cycle.

It's rare that an airgun captures my interest nowadays, I just see them as short range rabbit killers to be used, abused, painted NATO green and thrown about in the back of a Land Rover like you would treat a hedging tool or a spade - but I really like that TX already, it's a class act