Afternoon everyone, well I posted on here a couple of days ago about changing my Raider 2 shot for a springer again ( self sufficient ), a used TX200 was for sale at my local shop, but when I went and had a look it wasn't that brilliant so I was lookind around and found a new Webley Stingray hanging up so I had a go and it immediatly felt good, a real nice fit, not to heavy, nor to light and not much recoil or twang, surprisingly not much muzzle crack from it either, well I got my first chance to zero it in today and bugger me this things shoots great, now it's zeroed I'm getting half inch groups at 30 yards, I wasn't that much better with my PCP. All in all what a great piece of kit for the little money, real nice shoot, feels so solid aswell, the barrel takes a good sharp tap to break it, in fact I've put a couple of hundred pellets through it and my arm is aching a bit, but I can live with that. I am definatly glad I changed back to Spring, and even more so that I went with the Stingray, what a lovely underrated tool. Anyway essay over. Have a good one peeps.

Best regards
Nige