Finally managed to get my hands on one of these after a very long wait!

I was advised by Falcon that there were some issues with most of the scopes in the delivery but there were enough good ones to meet a few orders - including mine I bought it via Geoffrey at Nightvision Supplies and he advised me that the one earmarked for me had an obvious blemish in the finish. He sent me a picture of the problem and I decided to go for it anyway.

The scope was delivered and on first inspection I was stunned at the quality of the optics - better than their previous offerings but not quite Lightstream standards. Nice and bright and crystal clear. The revised MP20 ret is absolutely superb - it looks like a crucifix floating in the scope, with lots of relevant aim points. Controls felt nice and positive although the zoom ring was stiff - but nice and smooth.

Biggest concern was that the scope supplied is a metric version - its click value is 1cm at 100m and I was concerned that this would be too coarse to get a spot on zero. I also noted how short the mounting areas are on the scope and had concerns that I would not be able to get the eye-relief right.

I mounted the scope on my Air Wolf (replacing a Falcon Menace 10x) using Sportsmatch elevation adjustable mounts. I had no problems getting the eye relief right. When mounted the first obvious problem was that the mag wouldn't fit! There is a large protruding plug on the underside of the scope - presumably where the gas is squirted in. I swapped the pin over on the mag and it fits fine from the other side.

Took the rifle out to zero it. At 15 yards the first shots were going about 8 inches low and slightly off to the right. After less than 10 shots it was near enough. Another magazine at 30 yards had it grouping lovely and zeroed as well as could be expected considering the wind.

I reduced the mag and noticed that there was an obvious shadow/shape whatever its called (!) at the bottom the view. I've only ever seen this on one scope before and knew that it is the erector tube intruding into the view. I was a tad annoyed!

I twiddled the elevation turret and realised that it was very near the top of its adjustment and as I have adjustable mounts.... I centred the turret - which removed the shadow, and zeroed again but using the mounts. All is now spot on. View is crystal clear on all mags and the annoying intruding shape has gone.

I only did all this yesterday so apologies if this review lacks further info and substance!

So in summary:
Good points - glass, reticle, controls, price.
Bad points - finish (although I was fully aware), erector tube intrudes into view if near the extremes of adjustment.

I'll update this thread in a few weeks when it has had some use.