hi,,heres my modified skif,,i bought this last week,,but the double action didnt work{a common problem on the later models but ive had a lot of experience with these pistols,,and can strip them down,,and rebuild with ease,,after taking apart,i found the problem,,there is a piece of metal attached to the trigger,,and with use,this wears,,2 mins with a file sorted this,,also i experimented with another of my skifs,,,i noticed when the trigger is pulled,a large spring {surrounds the barrelis compressed,,i thought,,if i shorten this,,it will make the trigger lighten,,,so what you do is,,measure the spring,,was about 9 cm,,then i cut off about 2 cm,,then stretched the spring back to 9cm,,,,,what a difference,,,a very lighter trigger,,,with no loss of power,,,also,,the skif i bought was a lb version {long barrel,basicly a longer barrel,with a protective shroud{in no way a silencer,,,so what i did was shortened the barrel,,and silencer to match,,,but i turned the shroud into a silencer,,cos the barrel protrudes only half way into the silencer,,i also inserted some baffles,and a few port holes,,,now the silencer silences,,im keen to see what you think,,,ive changed the pics on one of my old threads,,so you can see http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...36#post3100136 check it out