Hi all I’m new to BBS

I am very interested in shooting PR & CSR, I have a slot on my FAC for a 223 & I'm currently looking at AR 15's. The problem I have is who do I deal with? I’ve contacted sabre defence but it's as if they’re not interested because I have been waiting for a price on a rifle for weeks and after 4 phone calls and no received e-mails with a price as promised I have had about given up on them, If that’s how they are to purchase from I hate to think what they would be like for after sales service if you were to have a problem with the rifle.

I have also been looking at the Southern Gun Company I like the fact that you can design your own rifle on their website. Can anyone tell me whether they are any good or not? Target Sports mag writes about them a lot so I'm thinking they must be ok?

And finally I have been looking at Bradley Arms witch I have to say I'm heading more in favour for as I have read nothing but good comments about his work.

Any advice on dealer and to what spec of rifle to go for to be competitive in both PR & CSR would be gratefully received.