These are not for sale. Im just sharing a couple of finds with you all.

Well i finally got one, the Tracker was the first rifle i owned as a kid and i found a really nice example yesterday. Its a .22 late 80's with a mint stock and its had a complete reblue by colin Molloy at Manchester airguns, and it came complete with a webley pro system silencer too all for £190

It shoots fantastic (ill get the group i shot today with it later) and even smells like my first one did ;D Shooting it at the range this thing shoots very well and must have had some work done on it as its unbelievely smooth with no real recoil at all. It loves H+N ftt and i felt like i was 11 years old all over again today ;D

Yes yet another classic rifle.

A 1980's (im guessing 1985ish) Weihrauch hw35e .177 with a very nice walnut stock. I got this from Bar yesterday and as lucky as i have been with the other rifles this one is in fantastic condition too. Its complete with iots open sights and i think for now im gonna use it with the irons for now anyway. Over the chrono its putting out a shade under 11ftlbs which is perfect. I took it to nwss this morning and after getting the opens zeroed i had some fun around the range hitting the 35 yarder knockdowns and a few tin cans i had placed all around the range. I then tried some serious grouping using the birchwood casey "shoot and see" targets and i manged to get this group below.

28 yards with a slight right to left crosswind , 3 shot group 24mm in diameter using AA fields, iron sights job done ;D It felt great shooting with opensights again and can be a real challenge in its own right.

And here is the beast itself

Could anyone age these for me using the serial numbers??

Hw35e = 733830
Webley tracker =17501

Any help identifying age would be great