Thread: Valuation help with some classic pcps please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Valuation help with some classic pcps please

Please help me on this one, I do not frequent this section too much but need to sell some classic rifles to put some money back in the bank!!

first up is a Daystate Midas, the original one with brass air cylinder, comes in a nice walnut target style stock, cant be too many of these around. Condition wise id ive it 85%

Second one is an Air arms Shamal, this one has the cast breech block on it, it is a really nice gun, comes in a beech semi target style stock, these were air arms top flight gun of the time, build quality was far superior then! Condition wise 75%

Third one is a Titan Manitou MT010 , apparently these are like rocking horse poo!! this one is in a walnut stock, this was titans original ft gun, it is actually very light and could suit someone who struggles with a heavy rifle. Its condition can be described as completely original, the bluing was never brilliant on these guns and is a bit plumby but this is how it came out of the factory. Id say 90% on this one.

So basically there is 3 classic ft guns here, all from the 80s and from the 3 main manufacturers.

Any help would be appreciated

THanks

Stuart
    Last edited by Whizzer; 26-05-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles