Even though this is the collectable section, I dont think I have many collectable guns. Ive been on here for about 16/17 months now and have bought guns off here on a regular basis. Ive had quite a few cheap guns that are rough and maybe not working. I like stuff with the original sights on but did have a small collection of telescopics and Bsa reflexes which I used on the stuff that didnt. As I only plink, I like open sights. I dont want to kill anything so I will reuse a spring if it is near original length and not bent. Thanks to a thread on here,I can make leather breech and piston washers. I have blued a few guns but as a lot of them are pitted quite badly, it is not a great job on a lot of them. I like the guns to look "used" in most cases but do like an oiled finish if the stock is up to it. I tend to only varnish the really rough or cracked stuff. Because of these things, I can usually keep costs down. Most of the guns I have done would not fetch any more than I paid for them( would probably lose out with postage) so I keep them or have given some to relatives and a couple of friends. I have been helped out by people on here with spares a bit and that is appreciated. My home circumstances are difficult still and I find tinkering with the old stuff helps take my mind off things. It really gives me a kick when you get a rough one up and running AND IN MY OPINION ITS BETTER THAN IT NOT WORKING OR BEING BROKEN FOR SPARES. Keep plinking