Quote Originally Posted by Phil G View Post
Some days everything goes right, the lighting, the temperature and a month with a 'Y' in it. No-one was more surprised than me. I've not got into the 290's since our Centre Fire days, like 12yrs ago.

Maybe since I outed all my CO2 except the S&W it has made a difference. I like the idea of just one gun, but as Jim rightly pointed out. The man with one gun is to be feared, untill it breaks

On the lookout for another S&W to have as a spare or maybe try the iron sights section.

Jason, that was a good score with the iron sights, guess you've got younger eyes than me

Not only a thanks to our Jim for running the comp so well, but congratulations on your excellent score.

Ain't it good to see the women shooting along side. Many years ago I recall seeing a girl shooting Practical Pistol, I think her name was Elaine Berwick or something similar, who was amazing, put many of us guys to shame.

Off we go again, pratice, practice, practice.

Good luck, Phil
Great message all around, Phil! I heartily agree with all you said: AND, you've given me a new "shooter's motto"!

Jim