Hi everyone managed to join today. I'm signed up as a member of the UBC and I'm looking forward to talking and meeting with you all as time goes on.

I've got 3 pistols at the moment, all Umarex, an S & W 586 Black 6", a Colt 1911 Black and a Beretta PX4 Storm. More are sure to follow I've always been interested in guns ever since I was a kid and shot my first .22 rifle in the shooting gallery under Brighton Pier. That was a long time ago and it's taken 40 odd years to catch up again. Since then I've tried 1/10 off road electric buggies, 1/12th carpet racers. Golf came next played for 8yrs, best handicap was 18. Gave that up in January, too bitchy if you know what I mean, tried archery with a recurve bow set up but gave that up as you can't practice in your back garden, tempting as it is! Then I read an article in an airgun magazine about the S & W 586, that was it I was hooked. I mean who doesn't want to be Dirty Harry Callaghan? My wife has still got all her golf & archery kit and still wants to continue with these, but she has no interest in air guns at all.

Anyway, enough about me, I'm sure I can bore you all later.

TTFN