Hi Guys,
I have a reasonably nice FWB 127. I really love the balance of this rifle but I am always left with the feeling that I could shoot it much better. The root cause of my problems is the trigger. I also own an old HW35 and a Rapid Mk1. The trigger unit of the HW is superb and always has been. The Rapid Mk1 has the borrowed Gamo unit in it, which is often critisized for being 'creepy' but I'v'e always found it to be quite predictable & crisp. Maybe I have a particularly good example. However, if folks think that the gamo unit is creepy, I am at a loss as to how they'd describe the unit on the FWB. These units have always been described as single stage triggers, adjustable for sear engagement only. The big trouble is that there is quite a long pull before the release, with absolutely no feed-back as to when the release is about to happen. Ok, what a load of waffle. Here's the real question; Is there any way of giving the trigger some sort of notchy feel or increased pressure just before release? I have found that if I wind the sear engagement screw all the way in, there is a small notch in the pull but unfortunately it will give this feeling for a couple of shots and then, for the next couple, it's gone again.
Any help & advice will be very gratefully received.

Thanks,
Andy.