Hi,
I Bought an Airarms Pro-Sport a year and a half ago and have been poppin down to out local club on and off since. Had numerous air rifles when i was growing up, and spent twenty years using shotguns mainly for pest control, But till the air rifle came along i had given up shooting, Been also toying, with the idea of getting just one, "count it " ONE PCPs. My dear lady cant understand this urge i have to own more than one gun. Anyhoo at the club today, "wood-end Farm" at Huthwaite in Nottinghamshire, another shooter set up next to me on the Zero Range , With a most gorgeous rifle, And we got talking as you do.
It was a Daystate MK4 sporter i believe, with the new shape stock,in fact Going off the point abit ,says he comes on here regular, so he may read this, What a nice gun, Me want one
Then his friend came along and they went on the sporting layout at the club, His friend had the new Platinum Daystate, never seen one of those before. I was saying to them that i was thinking of getting a Daystate Airranger as the new electric gizmo rifles were putting me off a bit, But they love em, Its only served to confuse me more at the moment, Daystate still my chosen brand cant say as beautiful as it was the platinum tempts me, out of my range, But i think i will now be looking for a Mark 4 with the new shape stock like he had, as well as the Airsporter and maybe look at the Airwolfe as well. Its got to be second hand as i will be needing the air bottle and such which bumps up the cost of setting up
getting on to my shooting,
I Dont think i am a good shot Ok. Crap and whilst i love my Pro-Sport and wont be parting with it i need all the help i can get, Mines in .177, and i find i vary from day to day on my accuracy, Last time i was there, "not today i was rubbish" i was pellet on Pellet at 40 yard and could hit the spinners at 55 yard 8-9 out of 10 shots. But i aint consistent, thats where the PCPs idea came in, i am hoping that whatever i end up in pre-Charged it will help me with my consistancy. I want that in .177 as well. So i will be looking for a new rifle on here, but thats not why i am on here, i want to learn more about Marksmanship with an air-rifle and make some new mates along the way. Enough of a ramble from me for now, Once again hello to all and thanks for allowing me to join this community
Dave