Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
Thanks Mike for kind words.

Hope you have a great Anniversary.

I'll hopefully shoot my categories early in the week.

& then get ourselves ready for the meet.

Regards
Paddy.

p.s did you get the email for next seasons scoresheet?

Thanks Paddy, I got your scoresheet but I've not had chance to look at it yet. I'll ping you an email when I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
Enjoy your celebrations, see you on the 30th

Thanks Paul, I'll be making a beeline for you and all your TM bling.

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
With a wife like yours Mike, I doubt you would want any, you are a lucky chap. Why Cheryl picked an ugly old sod like you when there are so many more handsome chaps, like me for instance, out there I will never know. Congratulations and enjoy your celebrations tomorrow and I look forward to seeing you both again on the 30th.

Thank you Jef, by the way can I borrow your mirror? Ugly old sod indeed!

Cheryl says it was my gentlemanly charm, suave good looks and perfect manners which first attracted her, and nothing at all to do with the fact that I can lick my own eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70 View Post
scores sent....thanks to mike for running this comp

Thanks Andy, you're most welcome mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
Thank you, Mike, and here's wishing the both of you 17+17+17 happy more years together!

Jim

Thanks Jim, I really do not know how the hell she's put up with me!

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Hope you are having a great anniversary Mike, dont ever do what i did and remember it at the last minute and ours is easy 02/02/02.

Thanks Gordon, we had a brilliant weekend. Fortunately for me there's no chance of forgetting our anniversary - it's 2 weeks after Cheryl's birthday so I just double up on presents and cards!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEars View Post
Scores should be with you soon Mike and if anyone's wondering if I've held my nerve, the answer seems to be "no".

Is this a double-bluff to put you all at ease?