Hi folks, I wanted to pop a quick post up to let everyone know whats happening.
For those that missed the impromptu Ambulance appearance at Treetops here's what happened...

Myself and Nicky Pearson had just bought some drinks from the site cafe and were heading over to the grassy bank by pegs 1-5 to watch some of our team mates in action.
That was the plan anyway.

As we approached the slight incline of the bank outside the cafe Nicky stumbled, and, not to put too fine a point on it, went down like a sack of spuds. (Ever vigilant she did manage to save her cup of tea.)
Initially we were hopefull that we might just be looking a bad sprain or a torn ankle tendon, but the subsequent X-rays at Newport Hospital showed a staggering 5 breaks to her lower leg.
She has a 3-break spiral fracture to her tibia and a 2-break obique fracture to the fibula.
Its a very nasty situation and will require some major surgery to re-position and pin the various bones back together, so at the moment she's in a bed on the ortho ward waiting for a surgery slot. They had hoped it might be today, but now it seems more likely to be Tues or even Weds.

I know Nicky would like to thank all those who helped and stayed with her while we waited for the ambulance. In particular Jean and the gentleman who was holding her right hand and making sure she was staying awake and focussed. I'm afraid we didn't catch his name, so he's reading this, or anyone knows who he was can they please let us know, as I know Nicky wants to thank him personally. He was a shooter in session 1 and had previously told me he did some rugby refereeing.

Nicky being Nicky she's managed to bag herself a nice window bed in the ward and is surrounded by her mobile, kindle etc, so if anyone wants to send their best wishes they can text / call her (Pm me for details), or chances are by now she's rigged up wi-fi from some plastic cups and a bit of string so she'll be poised and ready to start her Welsh (mis)adventure blog on here.

Our sincere thanks again to all those who were on hand to offer their help and support yesterday, the light banter and friendly faces definately helped keep her spirits up while she was in considerable pain.
You're a jolly nice bunch