Hi everyone,
I am Ronjes & over the past year I have enjoyed restoring and shooting a couple of classics:

First up was an early '60s Webley Mk3 in 22. Lovely French walnut stock, but needed a lot of dents steamed out & re-oiling.

The next one, which I am still working on, is a HW35 with export stock & barrel. It wasn't born export, my Dad bought it for me 30 odd years ago-bog standard. Always fancied that export style though, so I tracked down
a stock and long barrel (bannana shaped it transpired) from fleabay all fixed now though thanks to George at Mays of London.

Number three is a Feinwerkbau 124 sport, I've had it for 15 years or so, left to me by a dear friend. The stock was dodgy so I replaced it with a Maccari walnut job. In addition, the rearsight was missing (patient wait on fleabay sorted that) & it Looks & shoots fine now.

My last old sod is a recently bought Mk1 Airsporter which I have had a new piston/washer fitted too & it holds pressure real well now. It's really scruffy in the bluing department (water damage) but has a nice tiger-striped walnut stock which should refinish nicely some time.
Ill post some pics soonish, if anyone would like to see them...
all the best to everyone, it's nice to have a forum like this to share our interests.
Ronjes