Quote Originally Posted by Atlantia View Post
Hi Baz,

What are your first impressions?
Any changes from the 'new' model shown in this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekpi3pDAB_w
Best
Gene
Great 1st impressions, I've stripped and cleaned before and after shooting. Really solid, reasonable power for accuracy at about 10 feet or so, big holes in drinks can's.

As for the video, it's same as the new one with the slimmer slide and doesn't have the lanyard ring. However it sounds solid when auctioning slide, bluing is perfect and strangely the tips are the same as the older one which seem to be correct PMM grips and not the shiny plastic.

The recoil spring is very stiff to cycle so I may cut a little or buy weaker one (seen on midwayuk). I also want to get the flush magazine spring as it was the only real criticism I have in that releasing the mag with the bulb screw in the way was cumbersome. Seen some on Egun (and other interesting bits such as improved seals and soviet grips).

Would also consider the silencer and longer barrel from RusMilitary perhaps at a later date.

Overall, really pleased I bought it and is a fun purchase that was lower cost than a deac of the same model yet actually can be fired.

Qui