I am thinking about getting a Dan Wesson with the 2.5 barrel I said to myself that I would not get another pistol after I got rid of all of my guns apart from my beloved webley Premier and that will never go.

The problem is I really love revolvers I had a silver dan wesson with 4 inch barrel but that was a 6mm airsoft and that went with the rest of my airsoft stuff anyway as I said at the top I would like to get a silver 2.5 barrel shooting 4.5 bbs.

I like the idea of replacing the barrel with a riffled one and drilling out the cartridges to take pellets my question is has anyone done this and if so is it worth the bother.

Another idea I had was to get some new cartridges made using pieces of .177 barrel feeding the from the back they would not need the plastic bit at the front you could leave them it the gun and put the pellets in as you would on a gamo R77 revolver this would set the pellet turning ether down a smooth barrel or a riffled one.

One advantage with the new cartridges is that you would not be changing the gun itself so you could still use the old brass ones.

I will be looking forward to hearing what you think.

P/S If anyone has a nice silver 2.5 they want to sell drop me a pm.