Got the ft bug again, got me a BSA R10 mk2, topped with the falcon t50 scope, didnt rush into the purchase of the scope as the bsa already came with one, read the threads and links on here and decided on the t50. Promptly ordered from uttings (brilliant service ). Fitted no problems really , had to put a shim under rear of scope where it sits in the mount. This was really to give me more elevation adjustment with the top dial.Zeroed it in no problem, set the parallax up in modest lighting conditions and have rechecked it under differing conditions and so far am really impressed the way it sharply comes in and out of focus at the various ranges.
I will recheck and confirm the settings before probably engraving the side wheel with more permanent lines which i can paint in different colours going away from the initial zero.I am quite impressed with the sight picture over the magnification range, and will also check if lower magnification has any effect on the range readings from the point of , will there be a difference if ranged at lower magnifications. The construction and build of the scope are most impresive, the dial cl
icks seem nice and positive. The only thing i have found that i would like to change is the mildot reticle, i really love the sr12 and if the scope came with that one i think it would be a really complete package.