Thread: Couple of Relums for sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Couple of Relums for sale

Maybe not the best time to post this after Chris's thread but here goes anyway!!
    With a change in employment circumstances I am having to sell off a few 'assets' and the Relums are part of the clearance sadly.
    First is a Telly 'junior' which is the shorter action and barrel version in .22. This has been reblued by Colin at MAG and comes with a Protek single spring conversion. It is also supplied with a Metura piston seal conversion which has never been fitted. Now the rifle itself will need a cocking link screw so is not currently in working condition but what you will get is a lovely example of this oft misunderstood marque! The gun will come with a set of BSA 1'' scope mounts ready for a scope to be fitted. Looking for £50 and would much prefer face to face however postage will certainly be considered.

Next is a Tornado. This again will need a cocking arm screw to make it usable again. This is your standard slim stocked version in .22 and will come with a new unused standard piston seal kit. There are no open sights included with this gun but would make a good project as there is no rust on the metalwork anywhere.
    Looking for £30 for this but would do the pair for £70 if someone were to buy the two. TORNADO SOLD.

Photos for anyone who would like them will be sent via email.

Many thanks, Jon.

ps If someone buys both I will include a padded case and all the spares and springs I can find for the guns.
    Last edited by Odjick29; 03-02-2013 at 02:30 PM.