Below is our match report form last night. We started bell target with USA rules FT rifles. That is why we have bell targets set at 10 yards.

Ron

February 2013
Idaho Airgun Field Target Club
Pocatello, Idaho
Bell Target & Ten Meter Match Report

“I can't believe we were all so prompt,” George.

Scores of note.
Jeff shot a a 89 on one bull of the pistol match. Dave and shot 28 at7 yards and Dave shot a 28s at both 7 and 10 yards. Good shooting, Jeff and Dave.

Thanks to Dave for mixing non-drying paint for the bell target faces. This really improved scoring the pellet strikes and painting the targets. Dave used white pigment and peanut oil.

Thanks to Ash, Dave and Jeff for helping me sight in for bell target. Now once I learn which way to twist those Teutonic sight screws I'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Bell Target 7Yards, 10 Yards

David Read 28 (I), 28 (I)
Jeff Houck 28 (I), 27 (I)
Ron Gill 26 (I,) 24 (I)
Ash Covey 24 (I), 23 (S)
George Gardner 26(S), 24 (S)
Ron Roberts 23 (L), 19 (L)

Dave wanted to shoot 10 meter rifle tonight. We shot 20 shots in standing. His is half of the shot standing short course. The full course is 60 shots. I think that 20 standing ts out airgun night. Comments are requested.

10 Meter Rifle

David Read 136
Jeff Houck 133 1X
Ron Gill 132
Ash Covey 110
George Gardner 104
Ron Roberts 71

There was some confusion over an “X” in 10 meter rifle. In international air rifle (NRA 1995) an inner ten is “when the ten ring (dot) has been shot out completely,” There were a lot of these, and we will score then next time.

10 Meter Pistol (30 shots)

Jeff Houck 248
David Read 245 1X
Ash Covey 228
Ron Gill 225
Ron Roberts 174
George Gardner 172

I think these four matches are a great test of marksmanship. When you add field target, bench rest and sporting rifle with airguns, we shoot an amazing range of shooting styles and air guns.

Ron