Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
Yep!

I've had all sorts from the bootsales in the past including guns, pellets,scopes, knives and all sorts of non shooting related stuff too!

I met a chap at my local bootsale and bought a couple of guns from him then one day he handed me list of guns that he was selling! in total i've probably bought a dozen or more guns from him, the most cherished prize being a nicely etched Webley Mk1 air rifle, I've also bought from him a BSA Airsporter mk1 in number one bore, an ASI Statical, several Webley overlever pistols, A BSA Cadet, Webley Hawk, I bought several silencers, tins of pellets, Binoculars among other stuff!!

I've been tio his house several times and he's a really interesting bloke, he built himself a workshop and has a large Boxford lathe, milling machine, grinders, drills, everything in there is proper industrial quality stuff! nothing from the Aldi in sight!!

He has a mahoosive collection of airguns still including some that i've never heard of before, and some that he's made himself!

I promised the wife that i'm not buying any more as they're taking up too much room but he has a nice Original mod50 that I fancy, and a few more Airsporters, and the one that i'd not heard of before and a couple of Service rifles and..... and.... and

John..
John, what did you buy today ?