Thread: Three Webley pistols, two juniors, one Mk1, one boxed, two straight grip.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Three Webley pistols, two juniors, one Mk1, one boxed, two straight grip.

Hi guys, me popping up from the blue to sell some stuff again.

Here we have three pistols:

A mk1 straight grip
    A straight grip Junior
    A slant grip junior

all .177

The latter junior is in a box with a pellet tin, not sue if the box/tin is original to the gun (at one stage I had nearly 30 webley pistols and many spares/boxes).

Have not touched these items for several years so have decided to sell as one lot all three gone. I wake for work at 4.45am and get home to a 9 week old baby so I want one sale and not three people to fix times with, so please make it easy for me and sell on the items you might not want yourself, fair?

£300 for all three. Pickup only from Witney West Oxfordshire.

PS, having sold to you guys before I know how cut throat the collecting world is! If I have agreed a price with someone then I will NOT undersell to someone else or back out of a sale regardless of offer, likewise any PMs or questions are not 'deals' unless you have agreed a price and pickup time, just talking about something does not mean it's on hold for you. Cheers!

Please view all photos before asking questions in case they are answered here and please let me know if you need more info/serials etc. I was mad on collecting 20 years ago and knew all the variants by heart, but accept that now I might have missed some vital photos or information so do ask.

SOLD THANKS

Hope that's all ok?
    Last edited by Clarkycat; 17-03-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: PISTOLS SOLD IMAGES REMOVED