With regards to accuracy are you referring to plinking accuracy? I've seen posts where some have used the Phoenix for HFT and seemed satisfied with the results they got. Here, the standard talk about accuracy seems to be the center-to-center measurement of a 5-shot group at some particular distance, typically 50 yards. A sub-MOA group at that distance (less than half an inch) is considered pretty darn good. See this link: http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537...T%2C+in+my+97K.. As in the groups of that link, how does your Phoenix perform? Sad to say I never got to "stretch" my first Phoenix. It' was a .22. I do have a standard for accuracy by which to judge the coming Phoenix (due here on Tuesday). I once owned a single-shot Brocock Grand Prix in .22. It shot one-hole groups at 30 yards that measured less than 0.30 inches. I will use that as an accuracy standard to measure the Phoenix against. Or is that unrealistic? Even if I don't plan to shoot the gun in competitions, I have the expectation that the BSA barrel should be able to group like the Brocock pistol.

Then again, as I said, maybe just sell it outright as new in the box, never shot.

Anyone got any group photos to share?
darryl