I have in my possession a lovely wee Mk1 in .22 and the box it came in, a Webley Premier box, for valuation.
These belong to my friend who has had them in his cupboard for years, and he has kindly promised me a bottle of whiskey if I get a good price for them.

The Mk1 is serial number 126 which matches both the frame and the end cap, these are the only numerical markingss on the entire pistol, apart from .22Mk1 on the barrel lug.
The bluing is good and is only detracted by some slight rusting visible on the right hand side of the pistol. The right hand grip also has some slight denting to the 'checquering'.
The barrel is straight and the rifling is clean and shallow. Everything seems to be in good order.
one
two

Next is the box. Im assuming this is an original as my friend has had it for along time, and it certainly looks the part. There is also a few wasps and some darts in the tin. The box has a few bits of damaged as you can see in the pics, but overall is very sturdy and stable at the corners.
one
two
three
four
five
six

Hopefully some of you Webley wobbly aficionados will be along to give me a valuation on what we have here.

thanks
Donald