I ordered one of A&M cylinders which arrived this morning. I fitted it as per instruction and seemed to seat in my HW100 just fine. However I'm not able to fill it with air, the probe they supplied is not letting any out. It just like I've put a stopper on the end of the hose. When I release the cylinder it immediately shoots to 300 bar and starts to vent a few seconds later, a safety feature on my cylinder I assume. Even with the probe free from the cylinder nothing comes out and there doesn't seem to be any foreign object causing a blockage. A fellow club member said the original HW100 probe should work but mine seems slightly thicker and wont fit inside the A&M cylinder. I don't know if that's because it's brand new and hasn't worn down a bit, but yeah it's defiantly not going in there.

Bearing in mind this is highly compressed air safety and testing should be A&M's top priority, seems a bit of a poor show to be honest. I've tried messaging and calling A&M but they appear to be closed and had no response.