As I sell off most of my match rifle collection I also need to sell off my Brattonsound 7 gun rifle cabinet/safes.

These are some of the best engineered and secure rifle safes I could find when I started looking for them and they can be ground anchored or fixed to any solid wall for even more security.

I have 4 of them to sell and they were all bought new by myself and are still in "as new" condition with the original peel-off stickers still on them.

These are the full height cabinets - not the short shotgun size - although they could be used for shotguns leaving room for a shelf inside over the top of the shotguns for storing accessories.

I have used these rifle safes to store my own match rifle collection in and everything I have owned fits inside with no problems so they are the right size for match rifles and air rifles and each cabinet will easily house 7 match rifles !

At just £150 each they will save you over £100 on the new prices I have seen today and if anyone would like to take all 4 of them then I would accept £550.00 for them all.

Collection only I am afraid as they are too big and heavy to post and I have no suitable packaging to put them for transporting safely by courier.