I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a crafty owd sod, a farmer near me had the best bit o ground around, my mates had tried to get on but..... his answers was always the same .. if ya can knock that Sparra off that barn roof from here I'll let you on,it was 90yard at least .so I shot one Tide fishing line to it and chucked it on the roof. Me owd mucker was waitin in the barn and when the slug it the tin he pulled it off..Bloody hell ! he told everyone about this amazing kid with a owd air rifle.That owd cock sparrow got me some land to shoot over I can tell you,all the local farmers let us on after that, that was 1969 .. In them days I used to sell my Jay feathers to blokes who tied fishing flies, what with that and my pigeons and rabbits I saved up a few years and got myself a Bsa Mercury . Saved again for years and got myself a FWB Sport 177. ( still in the same nick as the day I bought it )I can remember 10 and 20 rabbits coming off at times. No bloody great scopes just a 4x32 .. £1000 for a pcp setup either lads nowadays are rich buggers or the worlds gone nuts . me owd FWB and a few slugs in me pocket and that's me supper. Or I'll swap me a couple of Coneys for a couple o pints.... and I always drop a rabbit off on the door step of Mr Davies... the local copper ...just in case I get lost one night and wander .! well I did say I was a crafty owd sod .. if you would like some more owd sod story's .. let me know ... you never know you might learn a thing or two!