Thread: " Original " 75 the movie ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BomarBob View Post
    Hi Steve zodiac,
    Could you tell me how to get these vidios up. I am just about to embark on the adventure myself .
    BomarBob .

Just go on YouTube and put in " Diana 75 strip down " or such like and they should kick up.

The idea of learning the mechanical intricacies of these guns is really appealing, and for me a big part of the hobby, that said I have concluded that these are not the guns to start the learning process.

I've got two 75's one a universal that's clearly been apart before as the gear covers confirm with damage to the knurled part of the covers and some damage to one of the pin spanner holes.

The other Match 75 has never been apart, or if it has its been done with a high level of mechanical professionalism and skill.

I'm not about to bugger them up, so a professional rebuild is the sensible option for me.

I've also picked up a nice FWB 300 S this week , put about 200 pellets through it and really enjoyed shooting it, even if I've managed to shoot what looks like the original breech seal into a state of surrender.

I believe the new seals have moved on since the birth of these guns so they should last a long time, just as well as mine will be getting lots of exercise in my new cellar 8 meter range.
    Last edited by Steve Zodiac; 24-11-2018 at 08:47 PM.