Thread: Diana G10 -----GRRRRRR!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Diana G10 -----GRRRRRR!

I've had a G10 needing a mainspring / piston unit , on my table for about 17 months now. A nice chap off here said he had a gun that needed a seal and sent it to me along with a Westlake pistol (If anyone has a grip for one of those?) .
    The G10 actually seemed to be working ok--------------------YES--they really are THAT crap! I decided to strip and lube it last night. Could i get the thing back together? Bloody 1am and I still needed to get the little spring link thing on the rod that cocks the gun. I finally did that this morning. BUT , last night the mainspring was flying across the kitchen, the trigger spring was doing the same and the barrel one joined in every now and again. How the hell did they get the things together in the factory? My guess it they had some sort of "comb" or "combs" , a thin bit of metal that kept the bits in place while you got the top half of the housing on. I am guessing also a jig that the lower half sat in?
    I have done a couple before, but I never want to do one of these things again. I'd rather do Scorpion triggers!
    And the real downside is I've still got the broken one that needs the mainspring/ piston unit!!!

PS
    I'm sending it to someone!
    Last edited by ggggr; 01-07-2019 at 08:15 AM. Reason: PS
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"