Quote Originally Posted by Russ Howard View Post
I asked about the bsa he has for sale at this time, I asked if he had proof of what he is selling is genuine, the abuse I received was incredible, ok my knowledge might not be the best but... this it how it went,..

You

Hi, what paperwork do you have to confirm it's originality? As it has a scope on it that would make it a MK2 Scorpion, they come out some 8 years after the Buccaneer?

If you had taken chance to know your history of bsa pistols and rifles this was towards the end of production of the scorpion pistol the Buccaneers barrel that was once a meteor barrel was applied to this at the factory but was very quickly rejected and as far as I know
Only 3 were ever known to be produced.
But I bow to your superior knowledge if you can tell me more on this very rare pistol.
Id be intrigued to know more.
This I doubt as your errors on your previous statement.
some times its wise to say nothing when you have very limited information or know nothing at all This is not a public forum I suggest you ply your trade on the appropriate sites where those that know little ply their trade only to embarrass themselves by those that know better but wouldn't bother themselves in that endless twaddle they spurt out on air guns and bbs perhaps this may suit along with the rest of the paper hankie brigade

I told him to shove it up his bum

has anyone talked to him?