Considering the near last minute cancellation of the Bisley At Kempton fair, The Binfields and their first rate team have organised another cracking fair, all at virtually a week's notice.

It was great to see the trade supporting the last minute move to Epsom and so many punters go through the gates. The venue was very scenic and there were plenty of old and new airguns up for grabs. I managed to find a couple of pellet tins and another early Baikal Makarov. I almost bought a black stocked Webley Tracker but managed to resist the urge.

Anyway, enough of my rambling - there's a link to photos below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TgkHNjtSmE3WrXyg6

Before I forget, I've pictured Mike Sharp with a unique in line pump airgun (images 3-6) that is marked JULES. Mike is unsure of this dainty little airgun's origins and would be interested in finding out more, should anyone reading this recognise the Jules. Mike believes it's French but is unsure if it is a copy of a Giffard or if Giffard copied the Jules. Anyone have any info?

Our sincere thanks to Peter, Liz and the team for organising yet another successful fair.

John and Jo