Thread: warning deben battery packs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

warning deben battery packs

just had a problem with deben i got 2 sets of batterys + lamps ( lightforce 170 + 12v 14ah battery ) for me and a mate 7 month ago and only used my batterys 5 times and 2 of them thimes battery went flat within 30 mins so was told to send them back to deben for them to have a look and now they said they will not replace them even that they say they faulty

only sent them back to main serplyer for a quicker turnaround as told buy deben + arther ******

rang arthur ****** ( where i got them from )who going to solve it but i wouldent buy direct from deben as i talked to the manger and he said it says in the back of instruction book batterys or not covered under warranty ( havent read it cause i sent it back with batterys ) but ive got warranty card and it says nothing about batterys not been covered only beams and bulb have only a 30 warranty and all other products or covered it says

anyone 1 had this problem and the worse thing is if they were not covered why say send them back at a cost of £8.50

johnny
    Last edited by johnny4; 19-11-2005 at 02:25 PM.