Its with bittersweet feelings I tell you guys that my local is closing down... sad to see him go after 44 years on the high street but Bruce will maintain an online presence. He tells me it is due to lack of supplies.. he is unable to get lead times better than 1 year on some stuff like powder and primers... other stuff like knives and fishing gear coming from China, just isn't coming due to the cost of sending shipping containers jumping by over 300% !

Anyway, that's the bitter part. The sweet part is that Bruce is having a sale and there are bargains to be had... but you better get there by this Friday, which is the shops last trading day. Myself and Valeboy have had a couple of bargains , and there are more to be had..there are lots of airguns, shotguns, firearms, pellets, lamping gear, fishing rods, scopes, c02 stuff, 12g, .410 ammo... lots of stuff... my only caveat is you take Bruce, his wife and John, his shop assistant, a few biscuits or some choccys to get them through the trauma of packing up after decades of service to the shooting and fishing community.