Peter and Liz Binfield, along with their excellent team have put on yet another great show. A huge thank you to you all.

I was a little preoccupied today, so I am very grateful to Chris Smith for borrowing my camera and taking a few snaps of the fair. Without Chris' kind offer, we would not have had any photos at all, so thank you Chris; it was very kind of you.

Link to pics below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xmnMfBNpR5AiGvmAA

Thank you to all the BBS members that came along, had a chat and bought the new BSA book. I hope it meets your expectations and provides as much pleasure as the preparation gave me. I certainly learnt a lot about BSAs along the way! It was a pleasure meeting so many of you for the first time and to renew old acquaintances through a chat about old guns.

I'm delighted to say that the book sold exceedingly well and better than I dared expect. Having invested several thousand pounds into self publishing the book, I am very close to breaking even and still have lots of copies left for sale. Or rather Protek Supplies, Tim Dyson Airguns and JC Militaria have, as they will all be distributing the book on my behalf going forward.

Roll on the next fair.

Kind regards,

John Milewski