For the first in I don't know how many months, I did manage to get over to an indoor range with a friend for an hour yesterday. Took my 100 to test/generally just point and shoot but also wanted to give my 99 some shots as it's not really been used in the time I've had it. It had a little clean out and a kit from tinners fitted before going into the cabinet for the majority of the pandemic. On the face of it, it seems to shoot very acceptably but yesterday's quick succession of shots did highlight a problem. Some time back I bought a Richter Optik one piece mount to make sure the scope doesn't go anywhere when being transported etc, but about halfway through the session the mount was hanging about 1.5" off the back of the rail. Going to need to try and secure it into a locating hole if I can (I can't remember if the mount has one of those little screws in it or not).

On the plus side, it didn't gall when being fired repeatedly and I did manage to fluke a couple of quite funny shots. There's 4 bell targets at the end of the range (20m away) and I somehow managed to get a couple of shots through the hole standing unsupported, scope hanging off and using up some old Milbro Jets that I got given with that broken 35. Statistically that's pretty much impossible