Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
We're under new ownership at work.

So I now no longer work for Allan Jefferies but work for Vertu Motircycles. All looking good and promising.

On Tuesday there were lots of people from Vertu at work to welcome us and to start installing and explaining all the new systems etc. One of the people, a lady in Marketing......used to live two doors away from my childhood (from six years old) home and I've known her since she was born. Small World, in'it? Her brother was a very good friend and we shared many special times from young childhood through to our twenties.....playing, climbing, den making, darts, throwing arrows, pushbikes then motorbikes and airguns. We shared many great times plinking and hunting, stripping and tuning and testing etc. And getting drunk. Very, very drunk!

Great times!
Well, that’s a real coincidence and chance meeting there Tone. Lovely recollection of your childhood days too .
I hope all goes well with the new owners with not too much ‘unnecessary’ change as I know you’ve been happy there since leaving that last shower of shite. When you say “new systems…” do you mean computer systems ? I know getting to grips with that was one of your little anxieties when you started. Hopefully not too much change there for you.