Hi Chaps,

As we approach the end of yet another year I am getting a little nostalgic and enjoy thinking back to all the wonderful guns I have owned and enjoyed-before the rest of the world went all pussy and PC on me. I have had a lot of rifles over the years (nowhere near as many as most on here GGGR etc) but a couple of rifles that I SHOULD have bought stick with me.

"Remorse is a painful emotional state brought about by ones own actions" according to my now hopelessly outdated dictionary. I still carry a little pang of remorse when I recall choosing a cheap underlever rather than a beautiful Benjamin Sheridan Blue streak.... Or not buying a Webley Tracker despite having the money... or leaving an Original 45 for £50 not that many years ago...

I keep doing it of course, I just bought a second hand Walther RM8 and bottle, lovely gun, cheap but .... should have bought a springer...

So my question would be what was the WORST decision you chaps made when NOT buying a gun? Come on guys I need to know I am not the only idiot who has done this?