Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
What is that, John. Made by Webley or a copy? (Sorry. I can't get to my ESAP right now).
Danny, The only information I was able to find was summarised in ESAP (page 457) as follows:

This major modification of a Webley Junior pistol has been carried out very thoughtfully by an unknown, and most probably professional, enthusiast, resulting in a compact concentric trigger-guard cocking pistol, which might be considered as a hybrid between the Abas Major and the Anson Star. To achieve the conversion, the cylinder has been removed and turned upside-down so that the cocking link channel is now under the cylinder. The old breech block has been cut off and the air transfer port sealed, probably by the new rear sight. The smoothbore brass barrel runs concentrically with the cylinder and the breech is accessed for loading by unscrewing a breech inserter pin. The trigger guard underlever appears to have been cast, or skilfully forged, from steel, which would have been beyond the capabilities of the average amateur. The pistol performed well and was quite powerful for its size and age.

REFERENCE
AG (JA) Feb 2015, p.79. Illustrated discussion of the pistol

If anyone can add to this I would be very grateful.

Cheers,
John