Thread: Bsa Mercury-S .177 For Sale or Swap!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Bsa Mercury-S .177 For Sale or Swap!

Now SOLD to Good Guy lance (his third rifle off me in as many years ).Thank you for looking.

Hi guys, its happened again . Following the success of my recent WANTED advert for a BSA Mercury-S in .177, I am now the proud owner of two lovely examples of this much coveted rifle. But as I am also after a vgc Webley Omega in .177, I feel I must move one of my Mercury-S’s on to finance the acquisition of the aforementioned Webley. Therefore I am offering here a very good condition (a few very minor marks on the stock and similarly a few minor marks on the metalwork) dark ruddy brown American walnut Mercury-S in .177 for preferably a trade/swap against a similarly very good condition Webley Omega rifle (or carbine) in .177. BBS rules state I must also offer a purchase price however, so if you have nothing Omega-wise to trade with, £200 plus P&P will see this beauty sold . Sorry, I can’t do photos but my BBS history will testify to my trustworthiness, as to date I have sold over 45 rifles on this BBS, without photos (not to mention numerous scopes and sundries), so therefore I have 'many' happy buyers who I would be more than pleased for you to contact for an endorsement. If interested p-m me and/or post here only please as I seldom visit my e-addy un-prompted (sorry but no offers, and swaps/trades get first consideration. If I do agree a cash sale however, I won't go back on my word if someone then p-m’s me with a suitable swap). ATB : Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 30-03-2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: SOLD.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.