Thread: Goldstar valuation please

Goldstar valuation please

Can anyone please give me a valuation on a BSA GOLDSTAR in very very good condition please. it has a silencer and a magazine and both original open sights. i am fairly certain that it is venomac tuned as it has the venomac sticker on it. until my gunsmith takes a look though, i cant confirm that its a venomac jobby.
    thanks all.
    Dave

Jim145 is offline I've decided not to touch mine...
    I'm no expert, but from what I've watched go through on here over the last year or so I'd say - if its a .22 then around £240 - a couple have sold very quickly on here for a little less. The .177's are rarer and so fetch a premium. I got a bargain with mine at £220 the only other one I'm aware of being sold nudged £300.
    I'd never really thought of mine as a "collectable" but they seem to get snapped up quick. If you are wanting to sell it there is a chap on the BSA owners forum wanting one.

You just had to think about selling it now didn't you......?

Damn, damn, damn...

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Thanks very much Jim. i'm in no rush to sell so at least now i have a good idea how much to ask for it when i do put it up. cheers.

BSA Goldstar

Hi Dave
    I sold a Goldstar (.22)on here in August for £175
    It was in very good condition and took a few days to sell. Only 1 firm offer, so I guessed that the price was about right
    There was only 1 magazine with it and these mags are quite expensive, so if there are 2 mags then add another £25 or so. Very nice guns but heavy and magazines are pellet fussy.
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!