The proposed date for this Fayre/Shoot is Sunday 14 September

However, for the Fayre/Shoot to go ahead I now need sufficient sellers to attract the buyers

Although the costs of running an event like this are low, the event will tie up the ranges for the day and require some of our members to give up a day of their time to help run the shooting ranges. However I am sure I can convince sufficient members to help, if they can see that it will be in the interests of the club. The intention is to use funds raised to help complete our new 50 metre range that is under construction

The charges for hiring tables are shown earlier in the thread and tables can be shared to reduce costs even further

For those attending to buy/shoot, there will be a £5 charge which will include/cover:

Club green fee normally £4 and shooting insurance for the day
Entry to one of the shooting competitions on the day
Free tea or coffee during the day

Again with regard to selling, the information from the Leics. Firearms Department is that, people attending can hire a table for the day to sell airguns(below the legal energy limits) and spares/memorabilia, if they have not done this in the past on a regular basis.
Otherwise a dealers certificate would be required to sell on the day

Taking this requirement into consideration, could those wishing to sell on the day please pm me, expressing their intention to attend (or with any questions)
Thanks
John