Thread: For sale Anshutz-Erzugins model 275 seriel number 10968

For sale Anshutz-Erzugins model 275 seriel number 10968

For sale Anshutz-Erzugins model 275 seriel number 10968 , calibre 4.4-nr 9 , looks like a little like a mauser k98, has small magazine that takes 4.4 bb , very large chromed bolt that swing outwards then cocks vertically rearwards!!
    long stock, fixed v rear sight ramped blade front sight. large safety on rear of action that appears to be alloy of a kind, rest of rifle steel. as in a faircondition for a fair-ground gun,

this is a very heavy well made piece, that looks very military in its construction, I think the orginal was based on a training rifle

needa bb releasing from barrel, comes with a brand new anshutz magazine and some bbs

quick google its a gallery gun very small numbers sold here, they were made till recently but were very very expensive to buy. This one from its age i reckon is 1950s at the latest

dont want to sell but due to you guys posting too many nice items i need some cash back

will post some pictures later

£250 inc postage to uk, abroad by negociation

no swops unless its a verminator /or tdr !!!

first to say on here followed by pm gets first dibbs

There's a recently made one in a local gunshop and they are asking £400 for it.

Rich
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

thanks , this one i feel has more age to it, seen prices as high as £1000 banided about for these, but thats probally not real prices at theend of the day