Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
As everyone says a great day - one risk of shooting this format too often will be the woods will be stripped of all twigs and foliage - given the amount we seem to have shot.......
We've already ordered some more in .......
...... many thanks to all who turned up and made the day what it was.
Andy Simpson's a sadist! ....... can I be any more concise? (vulgar references to female anatomy, can get one banned)
Nice to see the Iden Wood lads. A sterling effort from Tony Archer, saw him top overall I believe.
Obviously, congratulations to aunty and his crew, who were a whole 3 points in front of their nears-est rivals and took home the trophys.
In Buxted's usual tradition, today was a mare! ....... but I concur, the 3 positional could give rise to another competitve & compact version of Sussex HFT. I hope those who haven't shot it so far are as equally receptive as those who have.
Just don't let simmmo anywhere near the course.
Thanks for the appreciative remarks about the char-grill ...... next time I should devote all my attention to the culinary aspects of the day, ....... I always shoot for $hit at home anyway.
I'm looking forward to other clubs' endeavours, hopefully in the same vein .... stonking practice and bleddy good fun.

Gary.

arf!-tastic!